NOTE: Our rates are all-inclusive, except gratuity, we do not offer less time or services for reduced price.
See our "Winery Tours" page for winery tour pricing, the prices below refer to night events only.
Prices for NIGHT EVENTS effective October, 2014
Based on availability
- A party of 7 :
$440.00 Flat Rate
- A party of 8 :
$475.00 Flat Rate
- A party of 9 - 14 :
$52.00 Per Person
Note that the size of your party is based on vehicle size restrictions.
A small van holds a max of 6 girls, a large one 7-14.
Once you RSVP with us, we will hold your spot
for free until we contact you. Once we contact you,
you have the option of cancelling with no cost incurred, continuing to hold your spot for free until
you are ready to proceed with planning, or put down a deposit and begin planning.
The deposit is $100.00. This amount is non-refundable once you begin planning with our event planner, and we have sent you proprietary items for your party.
Final payment is due 72 hours before your event, and will be charged to the credit card you make your deposit with, or another card if you decide to give us another one. Regardless, a credit card payment must be completed no later than 72 hours prior to the start of your event.
If you need to pay by another method, we need to make arrangements for this ahead of time.
Cancellation Policy: Up until the Final Payment is due, if you cancel, the deposit becomes the cancellation fee. This fee is over and above the deposit, which is non-refundable. Once Final Payment is made, this too becomes non-refundable. However, in the event of a personal emergency cancellation, we may apply this amount to a re-schedule, depending on the situation.
Exceptions to this are weather related factors, such as snow, or any other "traveler advisory" where local agencies recommend staying off the roads. We will not charge a cancellation fee in this case. A refund or credit towards a re-scheduled date will be issued as a result of a weather-related cancellation.
Our prices include:
- A van from a fleet of all-new vehicles (no clunkers, etc.!)
- Driver escorts your party to all stops (and yes, we do things like watch purses, etc.!)
- 6 Hours of PARTY time included with the price (additional time priced at $45.00 per hour). NO PARTY MAY CONTINUE PAST 3:00 AM. OUR DRIVERS MAY OPTIONALLY AGREE TO STAY LATER, BUT THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO DO SO. IF YOUR PARTY STARTS LATE FOR ANY REASON, IT STILL MUST END BY 3:00 AM, NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO REFUNDS FOR UNUSED TIME.
- "No Cover, No Wait" entry to MANY participating clubs
- Rides home (limited mileage/stops)
- The BEST party ideas (bachelorette parties, etc.) available anywhere
- Free access to our online Party Planner
- Party Planning assistance
- Use of our connections for discounts purchasing Entertainment
- Use of our connections for discounts purchasing party favors
- Discounts on dinner at several area restaurants for the night of the party
- Savings on cover charges alone can be as much as $50.00 per person!
- Our drivers bring digital cameras, which we use to take pictures of the group
during the night. While we're not "official" photographers, we'll do our best to
capture memorable photos as time permits. Once the party's over
(generally about 4-5 days later), we'll post whatever
pictures we take on our website, in a private link given only to you, for a few weeks. During this time, you, and/or anyone you give the link to, can view/download images for free as you wish, using your browser. We'll
sell Photo CD's of the party for $6.00 each, as well, if anyone's interested, but you can unload the images for free yourself if you want...
Gratuity is not included. As for "acceptable" amounts, this is up to you.
The insdustry standard is considered to be 20%, with more for "outstanding"
service. Try a "Google" search for "Tipping Etiquette"... Our guys pride themselves on great service. If you feel they have done
something "above & beyond", feel free to use whatever guidelines you want.
Note that, in many cases, it's common for the group to go out & party
all night, then chip in for the tip last. This can work really well, but
can also backfire if a number of the guests leave before this occurs, or
are too drunk to remember! To that end, we have several options available for tips:
- Pay tip in cash, at the end of the night
- Pay tip via Credit Card, charged to Girls Night Out. A form can
be provided for you to do this. You can fill this out, with
everything but the amount and signature, then at the end of
the night, fill in the amount and signature.
- Pay tip via Check, payable to Girls Night Out. A form can
be provided for you to do this as well. Again, write out
the check ahead of time, leaving the amount & signature blank. At the end of
the night, fill in the amount, and sign. Either of these methods make it easy
everyone to tell later how much they owe for their share.
Please take care of our drivers!